Skip to main content

Intriguing Stories ALC E18 ROYAL PRINCE-AdeLove.com...Spicing up lunch break8






Colorful Stories you need for a WOW weekend experience and a fast get  

away...Continues @ LUNCH BREAK...........ROYAL PRINCE SERIES....

See Extracts...

Leke: “Isn’t it obvious, we are being attacked” I said, with a bit of fear in my voice. We drove in the midst of gun shots; the interior of the car was filled with broken glass and gun pellets. I was scared that anytime the bullets will damage our tyres and then it would be all over for us.
Leke: “Take the next turn, it will give us time to lose them, and be out of the line of fire” I said, the sweat beads creasing my brow were begin to drop, I was scared out of my mind. Banke swerved at the next turn, and that was when I heard the sound before I felt the pain. A bullet hit the passenger side and went through my side.
Banke: “Adeleke!” I heard her scream, even as it seemed like it was coming from far. Was this the end? Would my mother ever get justice for her death? Had I failed them? I turned to look at Banke, her face was horror stricken, she was crying, and a tear dropped out of my eye. I tried to stay awake, but couldn’t, my eyes closed of its own will, and it went dark, like the curtain had fallen, and the play was over. I could no longer hear any sound, or feel any pain, I was fallen fast, through a maze, and it felt like I would hit the bottomless pit..........


For complete story click the link below

 
>> Intriguing Stories ALC E18 ROYAL PRINCE - 
AdeLove.com..Spicing up lunch break8

check out other captivating stories 

 

>> Intriguing Stories ALC E06 CURSE OF NDISHI - 
AdeLove.com....Spicing up Lunch Break11


>> Intriguing Stories ALC E02 CURSE OF NDISHI - 
AdeLove.com....Spicing up Lunch Break10


>> Intriguing Stories ALC E22 ROYAL PRINCE - 
 AdeLove.com.....Spicing up lunch break9


>> Intriguing Stories ALC E18 ROYAL PRINCE - 
AdeLove.com..Spicing up lunch break8


>> Intriguing Stories ALC E14 ROYAL PRINCE - 
AdeLove.com........Spicing up lunch break7


>>Intriguing Stories ALC E10 ROYAL PRINCE - 
AdeLove.com...Spicing up lunch break6


>>Intriguing Stories ALC E06 ROYAL PRINCE - 
AdeLove.com......Spicing up lunch break5


>>Intriguing Stories ALC E02 ROYAL PRINCE - 
AdeLove.com.......Spicing up lunch break4


>> Intriguing Stories ALC E18 CAPTAIN NIG - 
AdeLove.com......Spicing up lunch break3


>>Intriguing Stories ALC E14 CAPTAIN NIG - 
AdeLove.com.....Spicing up lunch break2

 
>>Intriguing Stories ALC E10 CAPTAIN NIG - 
AdeLove.com.....Spicing up lunch break








  LEAVE US YOUR COMMENT BELOW

 

 

 


SEE ALSO







 

 ............. if it's a picturesque design you want we have your order well covered..

 





 ..........Tetra - Niche on the works delivering value for our treasured clients both home and abroad



TETRA-NICHE........ A BRAND YOU CAN TRUST


>> TETRA-NICHE ..........Redefining Property Development

Get the job delivered worry free with mouth watering discounts




check out

SAFETY TIPS FOR CONSTRUCTION SITE JOBS VOL1


VOL2 LOOK OUT FOR IT!!




SEE ALSO


LOADING............. SOLARCOOL DEVICES..... BURN OR EARN ENERGY






>>>>>>>>> REAL MARKET INVESTMENTS / COMMODITY SUPPLY 

RELAUNCHING ...... STANNIS LEGENDARY INT'L (SLI) .....DEVELOPING MARKETS

powered by freshnaijapotential


CONTACT US VIA Email: ehimuwaslaus@gmail.com
 


WATCH THIS SPACE





SHARE AND LIKE US ON OUR VARIOUS SOCIAL MEDIA PLATFORMS 

YOU MAY LEAVE YOUR COMMENTS BELOW

 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kim Kardashian bids Obama farewell...........Developing Potentials

Simply charismatic.........the OBAMA FEVER He shook the world around us not with a lashing whip but with grand leadership style. Never forceful but clear and painstakingly persuasive in a bid to better our world. He would be talked about in a long time and memories of him remain etched on minds far beyond, even him could not imagine.   Kim Kardashian has joined a long list of celebrities and the rest of the world who have bid farewell to Barack Obama as Donald Trump became the 45th President of the United States on Friday.     Hear and watch the rest of the world remember Obama Special Moments                               https://youtu.be/eDOo3v2ntHI?t=334    DiCaprio pointed to the time the President declared climate change an urgent problem. “When I was at the UN and I heard our president say that climate change is the most important issue facing,...

SAFETY TIPS FOR CONSTRUCTION SITE JOBS VOL1

WORKPLACE / SITE SAFETY TIP Vol 1   INTRODUCTION Some of our Workplace environments are Field Sites for various Construction Works including those for new Roads, Bridges, Buildings, Structures and various Industrial Facilities. All or most of which constitute potential society hazards for workers on site, passersby, visitors to site, unguided neighborhood kids, project contractors, clients and other potential stakeholders.

SFI BUSINESS INITIATIVE

Powered by SLI Corporate organisations, small and medium scale businesses can leverage on our online marketing platform to drive their product campaigns around a global market. http://www.tripleclicks.com/18285104/ECA E Existing and intending entrepreneurs around the world can lock arms with us. h http://www.joinmysfiteam.com/18285104  tripleclicks.com Cotton Sports Pants Trousers Men —  $21.95   (Save 29%!) Gender:Men Item Type:Long Pants Fit Type:Straight Waist Type:General Fabric Type:Cotton Blend Thickness:General Closure Type:Strappy Decoration:Printing Pant... Cotton Sports Pants Trousers Men Gender:Men Item Type:Long Pants Fit Type:Straight Waist Type:General Fabric Type:Cotton Blend Thickness:General Closure Type:Strappy Decoration:Printing Pant Style:Cross-pant Pattern Type:Printing Front Style:Flat Style:Casual Material:Cotton Package include:1PC Pants Color:Dark Gre...