Skip to main content

Intriguing Stories ALC E09 ROYAL PRINCE-AdeLove.com...Morning Tea8







Colorful Stories you can start your day with. Breakfast's served...

NEW SERIES ROYAL PRINCE.......

   

..........EXTRACTS

So, I jogged down to the gym, the cost of registration here was steep, but with my salary, I could afford it. I had just walked into the gym, when I bumped into Prisca, Banke’s friend. She had on a pair of yoga pants, and boy, was she hot? She was sizzling hot in a pair of thin yoga pants, and a sports bra. Her body glistened with sweat drops; it seemed she had been working out before I came.
Leke: “Oh my God” I whispered as my jaws dropped. I did not realize she was this sexy.
Prisca: “Mikhail! You are here?” she exclaimed excitedly.
Leke: “Yes bae, I am looking to lose some pounds” I said, licking my lips.............

For complete story click the link below

Intriguing Stories ALC E09 ROYAL PRINCE -
AdeLove.com...Morning Tea8


Do not forget to drop your comments below.


check out other captivating stories



Intriguing Stories ALC E05 ROYAL PRINCE -
AdeLove.com...Morning Tea6





Intriguing Stories ALC E08 ROYAL PRINCE -
AdeLove.com...Morning Tea7







SEE ALSO





TETRA-NICHE........ A BRAND YOU CAN TRUST



>> TETRA-NICHE ..........Redefining Property Development


Get the job delivered worry free with mouth watering discounts







Check out
SAFETY TIPS FOR CONSTRUCTION SITE JOBS VOL1






 SEE ALSO

 
 LOADING............. SOLARCOOL DEVICES..... BURN OR EARN ENERGY

>>>>>>>>> REAL MARKET INVESTMENTS / COMMODITY SUPPLY


RELAUNCHING ...... STANNIS LEGENDARY INT'L (SLI) .....DEVELOPING MARKETS

 powered by freshnaijapotential

 CONTACT US VIA Email: ehimuwaslaus@gmail.com

 WATCH THIS SPACE

 

THANKS FOR HANGING ON...............








  








Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kim Kardashian bids Obama farewell...........Developing Potentials

Simply charismatic.........the OBAMA FEVER He shook the world around us not with a lashing whip but with grand leadership style. Never forceful but clear and painstakingly persuasive in a bid to better our world. He would be talked about in a long time and memories of him remain etched on minds far beyond, even him could not imagine.   Kim Kardashian has joined a long list of celebrities and the rest of the world who have bid farewell to Barack Obama as Donald Trump became the 45th President of the United States on Friday.     Hear and watch the rest of the world remember Obama Special Moments                               https://youtu.be/eDOo3v2ntHI?t=334    DiCaprio pointed to the time the President declared climate change an urgent problem. “When I was at the UN and I heard our president say that climate change is the most important issue facing,...

SFI BUSINESS INITIATIVE

Powered by SLI Corporate organisations, small and medium scale businesses can leverage on our online marketing platform to drive their product campaigns around a global market. http://www.tripleclicks.com/18285104/ECA E Existing and intending entrepreneurs around the world can lock arms with us. h http://www.joinmysfiteam.com/18285104  tripleclicks.com Cotton Sports Pants Trousers Men —  $21.95   (Save 29%!) Gender:Men Item Type:Long Pants Fit Type:Straight Waist Type:General Fabric Type:Cotton Blend Thickness:General Closure Type:Strappy Decoration:Printing Pant... Cotton Sports Pants Trousers Men Gender:Men Item Type:Long Pants Fit Type:Straight Waist Type:General Fabric Type:Cotton Blend Thickness:General Closure Type:Strappy Decoration:Printing Pant Style:Cross-pant Pattern Type:Printing Front Style:Flat Style:Casual Material:Cotton Package include:1PC Pants Color:Dark Gre...

Intriguing Stories ALC E18 CAPTAIN NIG-AdeLove.com.....Spicing up lunch break3

Colorful Stories you need for company when you need that get away  fast...Continues CAPTAIN NIGERIA WOW WEEKEND ...............EXTRACTS What a turn out…. Yea detective Dele’s entry into the investigation of the late chief is crucial and welcoming given the young detective’s celebrated antecedents. It hurts bad being played for a fool in a relationship especially, but love is the ultimate thing and my personal opinion is that Shola sincerely loves Henry , more is that she has weathered the storm with him……………..I wonder why we do these crazy things sometimes, goosh! For complete episode visit.......... on a WEEKEND >> Intriguing Stories ALC E18 CAPTAIN NIG -  AdeLove.com......Spicing up lunch break3 check out other captivating stories   >> Intriguing Stories ALC E06 CURSE OF NDISHI -  AdeLove.com....Spicing up Lunch Break11 >> Intriguing Stories ALC E02 CURSE OF NDISHI -  AdeLove.com....Spicing up...