Skip to main content

Intriguing Stories ALC E07 ROYAL PRINCE-AdeLove.com...Cruise off for Home Break6










Intriguing Stories from AdeLove.com you need for company when you need that get away fast... 

Continues...ROYAL PRINCE SERIES.


EXTRACTS.........    

Leke: “Banks, will you have lunch with me?” I asked as I walked into Kunmi’s office.
Banke: “Oh, I was just about going out for lunch, so we could go together. Just let me freshen up” she rushed out to the restroom.
Kunmi: “How old are you anyway?” she asked without raising her head from the pattern she was cutting.
Leke: “Am twenty one” I lied. I was confident I could pull the age, after all I was big.
Kunmi: “What about your parents?” she stopped what she was doing to look at me.
Leke: “They are dead, I am an orphan” I replied. At least, I was not lying about that.
Kunmi: “Oh sorry dear”
Leke: “Why are you asking these questions, I only asked Banke for lunch, I am not marrying her” I teased.
Kunmi: “Don’t be silly” she replied.


For complete story click the link below


>>Intriguing Stories ALC E07 ROYAL PRINCE-
AdeLove.com...Set to Cruise off for Home Break6




check out other captivating stories


>>Intriguing Stories ALC E07 CURSE OF NDISHI-
AdeLove.com...Set to Cruise off for Home Break12



>>Intriguing Stories ALC E03 CURSE OF NDISHI-
AdeLove.com...Set to Cruise off for Home Break11



>>Intriguing Stories ALC E23 ROYAL PRINCE-
AdeLove.com...Set to Cruise off for Home Break10 



 >>Intriguing Stories ALC E19 ROYAL PRINCE-
AdeLove.com...Set to Cruise off for Home Break9



 >>Intriguing Stories ALC E15 ROYAL PRINCE-
AdeLove.com...Set to Cruise off for Home Break8



>>Intriguing Stories ALC E11 ROYAL PRINCE-
AdeLove.com...Set to Cruise off for Home Break7






>>Intriguing Stories ALC E07 ROYAL PRINCE-
AdeLove.com...Set to Cruise off for Home Break6



>>Intriguing Stories ALC E03 ROYAL PRINCE-
AdeLove.com...Set to Cruise off for Home Break5



>>Intriguing Stories ALC E22 CAPTAIN NIGERIA-
AdeLove.com...Set to Cruise off for Home Break4



>>Intriguing Stories ALC E19 CAPTAIN NIGERIA-
AdeLove.com...Set to Cruise off for Home Break3



>>Intriguing Stories ALC E15 CAPTAIN NIGERIA-
AdeLove.com...Set to Cruise off for Home Break2



Intriguing Stories ALC E11 CAPTAIN NIGERIA-
AdeLove.com...Set to Cruise off for Home Break

 

Leave your Comments Below & on Our Social Media Pages. Share, Like and  Follow for Freebies

 




NEWS DROP



Delta State Poly Ozoro Announces Matriculation Ceremony





SEE ALSO





 ..........Tetra - Niche on the works delivering value for our treasured clients both home and abroad





>> TETRA-NICHE ..........Redefining Property Development


Get the job delivered worry free with mouth watering discounts


Check out

SAFETY TIPS FOR CONSTRUCTION SITE JOBS VOL1

 
 




SEE ALSO

 

LOADING............. SOLARCOOL DEVICES..... BURN OR EARN ENERGY






>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> REAL MARKET INVESTMENTS / COMMODITY SUPPLY


RELAUNCHING ...... STANNIS LEGENDARY INT'L (SLI) .....DEVELOPING MARKETS


 powered by freshnaijapotential

 CONTACT US VIA Email: ehimuwaslaus@gmail.com

 WATCH THIS SPACE
 


LETS KEEP ON PRAYING FOR OUR NATION AND MAY GOD TEACH US TO DEFEND 

OURSELVES AND OUR COUNTRY


CEASE THE VIOLENCE!!! 

 

COMMENT SHARE AND LIKE US OUR SOCIAL MEDIA



 

 

 

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kim Kardashian bids Obama farewell...........Developing Potentials

Simply charismatic.........the OBAMA FEVER He shook the world around us not with a lashing whip but with grand leadership style. Never forceful but clear and painstakingly persuasive in a bid to better our world. He would be talked about in a long time and memories of him remain etched on minds far beyond, even him could not imagine.   Kim Kardashian has joined a long list of celebrities and the rest of the world who have bid farewell to Barack Obama as Donald Trump became the 45th President of the United States on Friday.     Hear and watch the rest of the world remember Obama Special Moments                               https://youtu.be/eDOo3v2ntHI?t=334    DiCaprio pointed to the time the President declared climate change an urgent problem. “When I was at the UN and I heard our president say that climate change is the most important issue facing,...

SAFETY TIPS FOR CONSTRUCTION SITE JOBS VOL1

WORKPLACE / SITE SAFETY TIP Vol 1   INTRODUCTION Some of our Workplace environments are Field Sites for various Construction Works including those for new Roads, Bridges, Buildings, Structures and various Industrial Facilities. All or most of which constitute potential society hazards for workers on site, passersby, visitors to site, unguided neighborhood kids, project contractors, clients and other potential stakeholders.

SFI BUSINESS INITIATIVE

Powered by SLI Corporate organisations, small and medium scale businesses can leverage on our online marketing platform to drive their product campaigns around a global market. http://www.tripleclicks.com/18285104/ECA E Existing and intending entrepreneurs around the world can lock arms with us. h http://www.joinmysfiteam.com/18285104  tripleclicks.com Cotton Sports Pants Trousers Men —  $21.95   (Save 29%!) Gender:Men Item Type:Long Pants Fit Type:Straight Waist Type:General Fabric Type:Cotton Blend Thickness:General Closure Type:Strappy Decoration:Printing Pant... Cotton Sports Pants Trousers Men Gender:Men Item Type:Long Pants Fit Type:Straight Waist Type:General Fabric Type:Cotton Blend Thickness:General Closure Type:Strappy Decoration:Printing Pant Style:Cross-pant Pattern Type:Printing Front Style:Flat Style:Casual Material:Cotton Package include:1PC Pants Color:Dark Gre...