Skip to main content

Intriguing Stories ALC E24 from AdeLove.com...BEDTIME SERENADE9







Intriguing Stories from AdeLove.com....ROYAL PRINCE FINAL...Bedtime Serenade


EXTRACTS.........   


Nora: “I am sorry for all I did. Adeleke, if you could ever try, please forgive me for what I did to you and your family. I am so sorry. If I was given another chance at life, I would do things differently” she cried.
Leke: “I forgive you” I shouted from a few feet away where I sat with the prison officials and Barrister Indimi. I had forgiven her a long time ago, and I thought hanging her was a waste of life. Right there and then, I made a decision, I was going to read Law, and become a lawyer, for the sole purpose of abolishing the death penalty, and saving as much convicts as I could, from death.
After the priest was done, Nora was led to a raised platform, and a noose was tied around her, at the count of three, the platform was pushed from under her feet, and in a few seconds, Nora was dead. I couldn’t help it, I burst into tears. Hanging there, she was limp and lifeless; all the power she wielded meant nothing at this moment. A portion of the bible filtered into my mind;
“For the wages of sin, is death”


For complete story click the link below


>>Intriguing Stories ALC E24 ROYAL PRINCE -
AdeLove.com..........BEDTIME SERENADE9



 Leave your Comments Below & on Our Social Media Pages. Share, Like and  Follow for Freebies

check out other captivating stories 



>>Intriguing Stories ALC E08 CURSE OF NDISH - 
AdeLove.com..........BEDTIME SERENADE11



>>Intriguing Stories ALC E04 CURSE OF NDISHI - 
AdeLove.com..........BEDTIME SERENADE10



>>Intriguing Stories ALC E24 ROYAL PRINCE -
AdeLove.com..........BEDTIME SERENADE9


>>Intriguing Stories ALC E20 ROYAL PRINCE -
AdeLove.com..........BEDTIME SERENADE8



>>Intriguing Stories ALC E16 ROYAL PRINCE -
AdeLove.com..........BEDTIME SERENADE7



>>Intriguing Stories ALC E12 ROYAL PRINCE -
AdeLove.com..........BEDTIME SERENADE6



>>Intriguing Stories ALC E04 ROYAL PRINCE -
AdeLove.com..........BEDTIME SERENADE5



>>Intriguing Stories ALC E23 CAPTAIN NIG -
AdeLove.com..........BEDTIME SERENADE4



>>Intriguing Stories ALC E20 CAPTAIN NIG -
AdeLove.com..........BEDTIME SERENADE3



>>Intriguing Stories ALC E16 CAPTAIN NIG -
AdeLove.com..........BEDTIME SERENADE2


>>Intriguing Stories ALC E12 CAPTAIN NIG -
AdeLove.com..........BEDTIME SERENADE















SEE ALSO









............. if it's a picturesque design you want we have your order well covered..









 ..........Tetra - Niche on the works delivering value for our treasured clients both home and abroad

 

TETRA-NICHE........ A BRAND YOU CAN TRUST


>> TETRA-NICHE ..........Redefining Property Development

Get the job delivered worry free with mouth watering discounts





check out


SAFETY TIPS FOR CONSTRUCTION SITE JOBS VOL1


VOL2 LOOK OUT FOR IT!!



SEE ALSO



 LOADING............. SOLARCOOL DEVICES..... BURN OR EARN ENERGY
 
>>>>>>>>> REAL MARKET INVESTMENTS / COMMODITY SUPPLY



RELAUNCHING ...... STANNIS LEGENDARY INT'L (SLI) .....DEVELOPING MARKETS
 
powered by freshnaijapotential
 
CONTACT US VIA Email: ehimuwaslaus@gmail.com



WATCH THIS SPACE







LETS KEEP ON PRAYING FOR NIGERIA AND MAY GOD TEACH US TO DEFEND OURSELVES AND OUR COUNTRY



CEASE THE VIOLENCE!!!  

 

 

 






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kim Kardashian bids Obama farewell...........Developing Potentials

Simply charismatic.........the OBAMA FEVER He shook the world around us not with a lashing whip but with grand leadership style. Never forceful but clear and painstakingly persuasive in a bid to better our world. He would be talked about in a long time and memories of him remain etched on minds far beyond, even him could not imagine.   Kim Kardashian has joined a long list of celebrities and the rest of the world who have bid farewell to Barack Obama as Donald Trump became the 45th President of the United States on Friday.     Hear and watch the rest of the world remember Obama Special Moments                               https://youtu.be/eDOo3v2ntHI?t=334    DiCaprio pointed to the time the President declared climate change an urgent problem. “When I was at the UN and I heard our president say that climate change is the most important issue facing,...

SAFETY TIPS FOR CONSTRUCTION SITE JOBS VOL1

WORKPLACE / SITE SAFETY TIP Vol 1   INTRODUCTION Some of our Workplace environments are Field Sites for various Construction Works including those for new Roads, Bridges, Buildings, Structures and various Industrial Facilities. All or most of which constitute potential society hazards for workers on site, passersby, visitors to site, unguided neighborhood kids, project contractors, clients and other potential stakeholders.

SFI BUSINESS INITIATIVE

Powered by SLI Corporate organisations, small and medium scale businesses can leverage on our online marketing platform to drive their product campaigns around a global market. http://www.tripleclicks.com/18285104/ECA E Existing and intending entrepreneurs around the world can lock arms with us. h http://www.joinmysfiteam.com/18285104  tripleclicks.com Cotton Sports Pants Trousers Men —  $21.95   (Save 29%!) Gender:Men Item Type:Long Pants Fit Type:Straight Waist Type:General Fabric Type:Cotton Blend Thickness:General Closure Type:Strappy Decoration:Printing Pant... Cotton Sports Pants Trousers Men Gender:Men Item Type:Long Pants Fit Type:Straight Waist Type:General Fabric Type:Cotton Blend Thickness:General Closure Type:Strappy Decoration:Printing Pant Style:Cross-pant Pattern Type:Printing Front Style:Flat Style:Casual Material:Cotton Package include:1PC Pants Color:Dark Gre...