Skip to main content

Intriguing Stories ALC E13 ROYAL PRINCE-AdeLove.com...Morning Tea9





Colorful Stories you can start your day with. Breakfast's served...

NEW SERIES ROYAL PRINCE.......

 

........EXTRACTS

Banke: “I cannot keep on pretending, he disgusts me with his lies and deceits”
Nora: “I paid you handsomely for this, so you have to see it through. I was not there when you decided to be sleeping with him, so you cannot tell me now that you cannot stand him” she said sternly.
Kunmi: “I am not comfortable with this, this is getting out of hand. I don’t want my sister mixed up in this whole mess”
Nora: “But she got herself involved when she agreed to spy on me, the only option aside this, is jail. I will sue her for espionage” she replied Kunmi, and I heard her chair make a scrapping sound, she had gotten up, signaling the end of the meeting. I rushed back into my office, left the prototypes on the table and left the office in a hurry.
Leke: “Two can play this game” I said furiously. I Slipped out my phone and called the private Investigator.
Leke: “I want twenty four hours surveillance on the subject. I want to know everything she does, who she meets, who she talks to...........

For complete story click the link below



Intriguing Stories ALC E13 ROYAL PRINCE -
AdeLove.com...Morning Tea9



Do not forget to drop your comments below.


check out other captivating stories



Intriguing Stories ALC E05 ROYAL PRINCE -
AdeLove.com...Morning Tea6



Intriguing Stories ALC E08 ROYAL PRINCE -
AdeLove.com...Morning Tea7







SEE ALSO






TETRA-NICHE........ A BRAND YOU CAN TRUST



>> TETRA-NICHE ..........Redefining Property Development


Get the job delivered worry free with mouth watering discounts




 

 SEE ALSO

 
 LOADING............. SOLARCOOL DEVICES..... BURN OR EARN ENERGY

>>>>>>>>> REAL MARKET INVESTMENTS / COMMODITY SUPPLY


RELAUNCHING ...... STANNIS LEGENDARY INT'L (SLI) .....DEVELOPING MARKETS

 powered by freshnaijapotential

 CONTACT US VIA Email: ehimuwaslaus@gmail.com

 WATCH THIS SPACE

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kim Kardashian bids Obama farewell...........Developing Potentials

Simply charismatic.........the OBAMA FEVER He shook the world around us not with a lashing whip but with grand leadership style. Never forceful but clear and painstakingly persuasive in a bid to better our world. He would be talked about in a long time and memories of him remain etched on minds far beyond, even him could not imagine.   Kim Kardashian has joined a long list of celebrities and the rest of the world who have bid farewell to Barack Obama as Donald Trump became the 45th President of the United States on Friday.     Hear and watch the rest of the world remember Obama Special Moments                               https://youtu.be/eDOo3v2ntHI?t=334    DiCaprio pointed to the time the President declared climate change an urgent problem. “When I was at the UN and I heard our president say that climate change is the most important issue facing,...

SFI BUSINESS INITIATIVE

Powered by SLI Corporate organisations, small and medium scale businesses can leverage on our online marketing platform to drive their product campaigns around a global market. http://www.tripleclicks.com/18285104/ECA E Existing and intending entrepreneurs around the world can lock arms with us. h http://www.joinmysfiteam.com/18285104  tripleclicks.com Cotton Sports Pants Trousers Men —  $21.95   (Save 29%!) Gender:Men Item Type:Long Pants Fit Type:Straight Waist Type:General Fabric Type:Cotton Blend Thickness:General Closure Type:Strappy Decoration:Printing Pant... Cotton Sports Pants Trousers Men Gender:Men Item Type:Long Pants Fit Type:Straight Waist Type:General Fabric Type:Cotton Blend Thickness:General Closure Type:Strappy Decoration:Printing Pant Style:Cross-pant Pattern Type:Printing Front Style:Flat Style:Casual Material:Cotton Package include:1PC Pants Color:Dark Gre...

Intriguing Stories ALC E18 CAPTAIN NIG-AdeLove.com.....Spicing up lunch break3

Colorful Stories you need for company when you need that get away  fast...Continues CAPTAIN NIGERIA WOW WEEKEND ...............EXTRACTS What a turn out…. Yea detective Dele’s entry into the investigation of the late chief is crucial and welcoming given the young detective’s celebrated antecedents. It hurts bad being played for a fool in a relationship especially, but love is the ultimate thing and my personal opinion is that Shola sincerely loves Henry , more is that she has weathered the storm with him……………..I wonder why we do these crazy things sometimes, goosh! For complete episode visit.......... on a WEEKEND >> Intriguing Stories ALC E18 CAPTAIN NIG -  AdeLove.com......Spicing up lunch break3 check out other captivating stories   >> Intriguing Stories ALC E06 CURSE OF NDISHI -  AdeLove.com....Spicing up Lunch Break11 >> Intriguing Stories ALC E02 CURSE OF NDISHI -  AdeLove.com....Spicing up...